Monday, March 06, 2006

My world

Tadadah! Meet my world. That’s me in blue, holding our third son (who is very focused in this photo), age 1.5 but was around about 8 months in this pic. The good looking older guy at the back is my loving husband. The one in yellow is our second son, the whiz of the family, age 11. And the one in gray is our eldest, the musician of the family (don’t worry son, I’ll also mention that you are bright but you are the most musically inclined among us), age 15. Well, now that the faces are there, maybe I could start relating family stories which you may find useful and life lesson generating. Really simple things like everyday situation with which you can relate to.

Ok, that’s it for now. Need to do something else. I’ll see you in my next posting!

1 comment:

Simpson Garce said...

buy lidocaine jelly online is also used to numb the lining of the mouth, throat, or nose before certain medical procedures. It is also used to relieve pain caused by swelling of the urinary tract. It works by numbing certain areas of the body that are moist. It is applied at the start of the procedure and takes 3-5 minutes for the numbing effect to occur.